Sunday 21 August 2011

Line your eyes with SLEEK Ink Pot! [SWATCHES 'n REVIEW]

Finallyyyy......I am reviewing about my first Sleek Product that I have been meaning to review for quite some time


Sleek Ink Pot is basically an eyeliner gel which is waterproof....and no its not just a claim, it really is waterproof!
This awesome eyeliner gel comes in a nice cute glass pot which actually looks like an ink pot. It comes with a small brush so that you can line your eyes perfectly.



You can also use Sleek's Eye liner gel as an eye shadow. I tried it and it looked amazing. What is really amazing about this product is that it really is waterproof and it stays on for a long time. I applied it at around 4 yesterday and it stayed on till 11 (that is until I washed it off). Moreover i tested whether it is waterproof or not and took pictures for you. I applied it on my hand, kept it under running water, it didn't budge. Stayed there just like that and did not even lighten.
Next, I applied a little soap on my fingers and applied it on the area where I applied the liner....and guess what, the liner stayed there unaffected! Amazing, isn't it? So, what I am trying to say here is that you can easily wash your face even if you don't want your liner to get affected.


On first application


After keeping my hand water and after rubbing soapy fingers on it
This is a must have! I am already in love with it and I wear it whenever I go out.
It costs $6.50 and you can purchase this from Sleek Makeup's website and if you are in Pakistan and don't want to pay delivery charges, you can purchase this from Sidra Najam's page on facebook -International Makeup in Pakistan


Product Specifications

Name: Sleek Ink Pot
Producer: Sleek Makeup
Category: Eye Liner Gel
Price: $6.50
Rating: 90%
Recommendation: If you want your eyes to stay lined throughout the day, then this is exactly what you want
Available at: Sleek Makeup Website
                             Sidra Najam's Facebook Page- International Makeup in Pakistan



Share your views about it if you have used it. Also, I would love to read from you about the post!! :D

4 comments:

  1. i use krayolan's gel liner...this one looks interesting too

    ReplyDelete
  2. u shud try it, its really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the review! I have never tried gel liner but I'm thinking of trying it. I'm just really scared that it get smudged up very easily, but I'll be sure to try this Sleek Ink Pot if I ever see it :)

    xoxo
    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. u shud try sleek in that case, its really good and does not smudge, I wear it throughout the day....

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is welcome and will be appreciated :)

During a tiring day, exactly what keeps me energetic?.....YOUR comments! Write anything and everything about the blog or post but please do NOT post rude comments

Happy and Peaceful Commenting!! :)