Friday 23 November 2012

Easy way to get french nail tip

Ever since I came across French Manicure, I have been crazy about it. In the beginning I messed my nails big time but with time I could draw the tip perfectly. Recently, I came across French Nail Tip Stickers that make life so much easier.

French Nail Tip Guide/Stickers


These French Nail Tip Guides/Stickers can be pasted on nails, then nail polish is applied to it. Once you have applied nail polish, make sure you dry it before removing the stickers or the nail polish will come out with the sticker.

stick the sticker on nails

Apply nail Color

Let the nail color dry before removing the strip


 Once it has dried, remove the stickers and then apply top coat. Ta-da! :D


Apply Top Coat and rock those frenchies :D


You can get this strip from Beauty Unleashed for PKR 75/


Share your views about it if you have used it. Also, I would love to read from you about the post!! :D

3 comments:

Your opinion is welcome and will be appreciated :)

During a tiring day, exactly what keeps me energetic?.....YOUR comments! Write anything and everything about the blog or post but please do NOT post rude comments

Happy and Peaceful Commenting!! :)